The policy set out below applies to personal data processed by FAMILLE MICHAUD APICULTEURS (FMA) a limited company (SA) with corporate capital of €837,200 whose registered office is located at Domaine Saint-Georges, 9 Chemin de Berdoulou 64290 GAN, registered in the Trades and Companies Register of Pau, under number 775638117, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
The following provisions apply to all processing of personal data by the Data Controller for the operation of its websites, Facebook fan pages, Instagram profiles and any prize competition organised by the Company.
Legal framework – Compliance with the GDPR and French law
The Data Controller hereby states that it processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms (as amended).
The Data Controller is identified above. Its contact information is:
Famille Michaud Apiculteurs
Domaine Saint Georges
9 Chemin de Berdoulou
Phone: 05 59 21 91 00
Email address: email@example.com
Personal data: data that can identify directly or indirectly (by information gathering) natural persons (in particular the last name, first name, identifier, telephone number, etc.).
A file: any structured set of personal data, regardless of the medium (paper/electronic).
Processing: any operation or set of operations relating to such data, regardless of the process used and, in particular, collection, registration, organisation, retention, adaptation, modification, retrieval, viewing, use, communication by transmission or dissemination, reconciliation, locking, erasure or destruction.
When your data is collected
Your personal data is collected:
– When browsing the website through tracers or cookies
– When sending messages to the Data Controller via the web pages.
Personal data collected
The information we may collect is your: last name, first name, email address, postal address, occupation/status, phone number, etc.
Legal basis of the data processing
Your personal data is collected and processed on the following legal basis:
– For legitimate interest purposes (assessment of the operation of the site, of the page in order to allow you to benefit from its features, reply to messages sent from the website’s contact forms, to Facebook or Instagram messaging)
– On the basis of your consent that you may withdraw at any time (to measure the website audience and compile statistics, ensure the interactivity of the site with social media)
– With the aim of ensuring compliance with our statutory and regulatory obligations
The personal data collected is intended, within the limits of their duties, for our internal teams and for any of our subcontractors.
The Data Controller hereby states that it does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
Data retention period
Your personal data is retained for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes described above and in accordance with the French and European laws and regulations applicable in this regard.
Rights of the person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right to:
– Ask the Data Controller for access to the personal data, for its rectification or erasure, or limitation of the processing with respect to the data subject,
– Object to the processing
– Request the portability of their data,
– Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
– Withdraw their consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before its withdrawal; this right exists exclusively where the processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 a) or on Article 9 paragraph 2 a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent of the data subject given to process their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
For any request to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, you can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security measures and the fight against fraud
The Data Controller takes all necessary precautions to protect the security and confidentiality of your data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed or unauthorised third parties having access to it.
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive at the request of the server managing the website being visited. It contains information about the browsing carried out on the website pages. The purpose of the cookies placed during a visit to the website is to ensure its optimal functioning by keeping the web user’s information during their session, to allow audience measurement statistics to be compiled and to display advertisements in line with your interests and to improve the interactivity of the website via social media.
On your computer, it is the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) which manages the cookies and receives the order to record them from the server. Therefore you can stop any cookie from being recorded (but access to many sites, or at least the use of their features, will then be impossible). Browsers allow you to find them, list them, and even delete them. Even if you do not delete them, they will disappear because they have an expiry date, of several months or the “end of session”, i.e. on leaving the site you were visiting.
Several kinds of cookies are used on the website:
– Strictly necessary cookies: they are essential for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be deactivated from our systems. They are usually only activated in response to actions you perform and are for a request for services, such as configuring your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or be alerted that these cookies are being used. However, if this category of cookies – which does not store any personal data – is blocked, some parts of the website may not function.
– Performance cookies: These cookies are used to calculate the number of visits and the sources of the traffic on the website, in order to measure them and improve performance. All information collected by these cookies, is aggregated and therefore anonymised. If you do not accept this category of cookies, we will not know when you visited our website
– Functionality cookies: These cookies improve the functionality and customisation of our website. They can be defined by us or by third party partners, whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
– Cookies for targeted advertising: These cookies may be activated on our website by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to make profiles of your interests in order to offer you targeted advertisements on other sites. They work only by identifying your browser and your device. If you do not accept this cookie category, advertisements less targeted to your interests will be displayed when browsing on other websites.
The Data Controller may change this Policy periodically. You are therefore requested to check the maplejoe.fr/rgpd/ web page regularly to check that you have the Data Controller’s latest personal data processing policy.